Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What color is this??

What color are Jonas' eyes? we are so confused by it! haha.








Anyways, Jonas just turned 5 months recently (on the 12th) and he just reached a big milestone the other day. He rolled over for the first time!! He rolled from back to tummy and now he does it all the time! Also, another big milestone that mommy and daddy LOVE is that he has been sleeping for 8 hrs straight at night for a few weeks. We have now moved him into his own room. Yay!!

4 comments:

joanna said...

yay that he's in his own room!! wow i thought he would roll from tummy to back first! That's what Lindzi did. Fun fun fun

Brittney said...

cool eyes. That's funny you did the same thing at Smith's. Honestly now that I think about it - I think I actually got $1500 in gift cards cuz I had to use a different fresh values card to get the extra gift card. haha...

I couldn't do the coupon thing while I was in school. It is way more time-consuming, so I can understand why you couldn't do it with a baby.

Shawn said...

I think you feed him too many carrots. His hair is reddish and his eyes are extra-something. Definitely the carrots.

Lys said...

i think they are blue with brown in the middle. they'll probably change a few times while he's still an infant :)