Wednesday, October 29, 2008

fun fall time!!

We had a fun time enjoying the fall weather and fall colors at the parkway last week! I love this weather and these colors.. it is so beautiful! I am so happy that we still got some fall even though we had that crazy snow storm so early.












Jonas is 7.5 months old now!! What a little ham! He is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth! he scoots backwards all the time... it is only a matter of time until he figures out how to go forward. It is so fun watching him figure it out and do new things! :) I think he is also cutting in a couple new teeth, the ones next to his top teeth (just like lindzi, jo!)

Today was SUCH A NICE DAY!! Woo hoooooooo!! i love it! im trying to enjoy it while i still can. what for like 2 more days? lol! Me and Jonas went on a super long stroll and he was a good boy! and then we rested in the yard after our hike (see above pics) and Jonas was so happy! Also, he LOVES the grass! haha.. he always starts out on his blankie and then ends up in the grass. He loves to feel it with his hands. Its so cute.... he takes after his momma. i love the grass too! nick, unfortunately, does not. haha!

3 comments:

joanna said...

cute, i love the fall colors.. too bad they don't last long. Funny about jonas' teeth. I'm going to take a pic of Lindzi's fangs soon.

Cindi Amador said...

I love the "shadow" pic! Some of Jonas' pics didn't load when I got on your page. I'll have to try again later. Maybe all stop in on Friday to see everyone...

Kenzie said...

Love the pictures!! Fall is the best time of the year! Jonas is the cutest little guy!! I want to meet him k! We still need a play date! Email me when you can. Kenzieandtyler@hotmail.com.