Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Of course...

I have to do a Christmas blog. lol.

We had an awesome time! Jonas got so spoiled! Toys, books, and clothes galore! He loved playing with all his new toys. and he looks so handsome in all his new outfits.
I got a graphics tablet, it is so nice! I have already created my own font from it. And i can draw with it in photoshop. Nick got loaded with a years worth of new clothes. jeans, shirts, a new suit and some new slacks. He also got a couple video games. He has a bday near christmas though, so all of the gifts he has gotten all just jumble together in my mind.

this was on Christmas Eve. Me and Jonas (okay, just me. haha) created the "chapel of love" graham cracker house. :)


This was us on christmas eve night at nicks moms house. Me and jonas are wearing our cmas pj's.


Us on Christmas Morning!


Jonas in his new outfit from Aunt Natty. What a cute christmas boy!


Us all ready to head out and hit the town. lol.

Jonas trying to steal his cousin McKenzie's toy! haha.

After that we went up to Nicks Dad's and the Forgacs Grandparents house. We had an awesome dinner there. It felt good to eat some real food finally. We had a great christmas! I hope all went well for everyone else too! (well, except you jo, i already know how your cmas went down. lol)

4 comments:

joanna said...

he does look like a little man in his Christmas outfit

Kenzie said...

It looks like you guys had a great holiday!! Jonas looks adorable in his outfit!!

Cindi Amador said...

I was cracking up at your comments you left on my blog!!! I love Jonas' red hair and of cours those cheeks. I hope he never loses those. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Here's to a great new year!

Flores' said...

Hey girl, question.. how do you find the cute layouts for these blogs, and where do you post the codes? thanks :)