Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update.

Well, first off i would like to thank all the friends and family and internet peeps for the well wishes and concern. Most of all, i want to thank my family... everyone who stopped by to see how i was doing and to make sure i was alright. I really appreciate everything. In particular, Carol, Andrea, Troy for staying that first night it happened and for Amanda coming and helping me out on monday. Also, a mystery person left me something on the porch today. I dont know who it is, but i just wanted to publicly thank this person... it really means alot that so many people have been so caring towards me throughout all of this! i love you all! <3 it sucks when bad stuff happens, but it helps alot to have a group of people who are all hoping and helping and praying for the best. THANK YOU ALL!!

I am feeling a little better everyday. I am thankful for that, i am still getting headaches and jaw pain from chewing... but it is getting better. I think i am looking worse though. lol. i am starting to really look like the battered wife, what with the red eye and yellow bruising and scrape.






Also, my niece Mckenzie had her 2nd bday yesterday! i wish i could have been more excitable at the party and feeling well enough to take a buttload of pics... she looked so cute! i did get a couple pics, not nearly enough, but heres a couple.







Happy Birthday, kennie!! everything was great at the party, nat and jess, i wish i had felt well enough to eat all the yummy sandwiches!!

These two are of jonas trying to get my camera while she was opening gifts.




look at his brown eyes!!! at least they look brown in this pic, they are always changing.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I just read your story. That is so sad! I bet it's not fun to take care of yourself and Jonas at the same time. I hope you feel better soon so you can at least eat normally!

joanna said...

glad you are feeling a little better.... Desi is still willing to make you that cake or cookies... let her know.

Cindi Amador said...

OMG Bren! I hadn't been on my blog for quite some time, so therefore I hadn't checked yours either. I'm sorry about your accident. You poor thing. I would have brought you some food or something. I hope you really are feeling better and healing. Take care and relax!

joanna said...

hey you completely skipped out on August and Sept is already half over.... i think an update is in order here. ;)