Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mason Loves Bathtime!!!

Splash master!!




btw, im totally wearing a swimming suit in the video, so no need to avert your eyes for any "surprises". lol!


Mason is such a goober. Lately, he has been LOVING bathtime! He splashes and splashes like a maniac!! haha. He doesnt care that he gets the water in his eyes or anything. And then after bathtime, he is still super happy. He was making the most hilarious faces. Thank goodness one of my children will still let me take pics of them. lol!


Jonas got in, so now mason will get out.



towel happiness with mama!







after-bath ecstasy!!!! hahaha

2 comments:

joanna said...

ADORABLE! Love those after bath pics!! What a cutie!

Cindi Amador said...

Brenda, I've missed you and your blog!! I hadn't blogged in over a year and I started up again in August. I'm really loving it again. Mason is so precious. Congratulations! I hope you are all well and happy. Happy Holidays! Much love.