Monday, September 22, 2008

# 1 reason to NEVER have kids!



The picture pretty much says it all.

















*pausing for shock value*













But i'll tell the story anyways. We were in the kitchen making dinner and Jonas was playing in his bouncer, when we came back into the living room, we walked in on that scene above you. probably one of the worst things ive ever seen in my life. I grabbed my camera to document this horrendous moment of history so that i could at least get satisfaction of humiliating jonas for the rest of his life for this. HE WAS BOUNCING IN IT!!! omgosh omgosh omgosh, i was like hyperventalating. "nick! nick! nick! what do we do? what do we do??" hahahaha. so gross.

But, I think what happened was he poohed and then bounced down on his bouncer hard enough that it shot out the side of his diaper and onesie!!!
i thought i had been through quite alot of crap ( pun intended) as far as new baby parenting went, but this takes the cake!

So, if you've never had fantasies of dredging through poo, then you probably should remain celibate for your entire life.


good news was that nick was able to get the stain out of the carpet. and i was able to clean jonas' feet about a million times over and finally get them poo-free! it was so hard to stay mad at the little guy though, he kept smiling and laughing... i guess he felt really great about relieving himself on the living room carpet. oh kids. what can ya do?

11 comments:

individually wrapped slices said...

Keep this picture for when Jonas wants to put you guys in a nursing home.

joanna said...

LOL!!! me and the girls were in shock and then laughing at the sight. I've had to deal with plenty of blow outs, but never in the carpet with little dancing feet in it! :) Welcome again to motherhood.

Andria said...

I don't know if I'm prepare for that but I least I have you to show me what to do. jk I just have to remember not to put Rylan in a bouncer. Oh ya, Bryn's birthday was yesterday but close to today. Tell your Dad happy Bday for me.

Brittney said...

omygoodness!!!! ahh!! I think I would freak out! That is so not cool! At least you did take a picture. Definitely when he's older and doesn't want to clean the house, show him what messes of his you've had to clean up!!

Shawn said...

Holy crap!!!

I laughed all over the place after seeing this!

It was: 100lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lys said...

lmao


show this at his wedding reception in a slideshow

Jenn said...

Five kids and I've never seen anything quite like that. I hope I am not jinxing myself. At least he's absolutely adorable, right?

Kenzie said...

Yes I remember you!! How are you?? Your little boy is so cute! Our little ones are pretty close in age! We may have to plan a play date!! I love your blog, I am glad you found mine. Let me know if you want to plan a playdate!

Jeff said...

Thank you Nick, for helping me decide about kids. Gotta hold on to that picture for when he gets older. You are crazy.

Kent said...

So I sent this picture to some people, and it's a hit. You should send it in to a photo contest. It's hilarious.

Brittney said...

So any comment that said "Kent" was from me.. Brittney. Sorry!