Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jonas and the Cat



























































I caught Oreo in a good mood today and so I got some good pictures of Jonas with her. Jonas really really likes Oreo alot, even if he's grumpy usually when he sees the cat he gets excited and makes some crazy sounds (which scares her away most of the time). But Oreo was really good today and let Jonas hold her for a few minutes.


Brenda says, "Hey people! Nick wrote this blog. congratulate him on his very first one :) oh! and check out jonas' teeth in pic #2!! "





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

joanna said...

Way to go Nick!! Welcome to the club!

Kent said...

I'm surprised the cat lets him touch it at all!

Hey - just thinking about Christmas again and wondering if you're still planning on making those bags for me? They are so adorable... but I just wanted to check up cuz I hadn't heard from you.

Jenn said...

Watch out, Nick -- it's addictive (in a good way, of course)!

I love the pics. My inlaws have cats and my kids (except DJ) love them, but those cats are way to smart to let my kids get anywhere near them. My parent's cats let my kids maul them. Crazy...

I cannot believe how big your baby is getting! He is a doll.

Meg said...

That's crazy that Jonas has teeth already. My girls didn't get any teeth until they were 9 months old. (I know that Jonas is only 6.5 months old because he was born on my birthday, I should always be able to remember that one.:)

Cindi Amador said...

I LOVE these pictures as I am an animal lover and I love your "squishy" baby as well. I am also in hysterics about the story below about the "pooh!" I really enjoy your blog as well as the comments you leave on mine!! Please give yourself and Cathy a big hug for me...I miss seeing your faces in person. Love to ya!

bri said...

Your last entry made me laugh, but I'm sure you were not as amused. Ha ha. He is so Big, and so cute!