Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So, i was at the store...

I ran to the store last night to grab a couple items for my latest experiment in the kitchen (i am kind of a mad scientist when it comes to recipes). Anywho, im standing in the "quick express" line with a couple people in front of me. There were two girls and a guy in front of me. The two girls were using food stamps (to buy cheetos and pop, i might add) and it was taking a ridiculous amount of time to ring them up, i almost switched lines. And so we are all waiting and they start talking to the guy that is in front of me.. and they know him i think. They are all like "so did you vote today?" and hes like "yeah." they ask, "who did you vote for?" (kind of a rude question to ask, i was surprised as i was listening in.) he said that he voted for obama. and they seemed cool with it. and then he asked them if they voted and they were like "oh, no. we didnt. we dont really care. " and then the other girl pipes in, "yeah, im not even registered. who cares?"

WHO CARES?? ME! thats who! here they are living off of the government and they could care less about it. im so glad that my tax dollars could buy them cheetos, some pop, and such gratitude.

too bad ron paul didnt get elected. we wouldnt have to put up with any of this monkey business.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I know my sister would always be annoyed when she worked at a grocery store that the people with foodstamps were the ones buying all the name brand junk food items, while the rest of us try to save money by getting the off-brand. I think Ron Paul had some good ideas for sure. I actually voted for Chuck Baldwin of the same party.

Andria said...

I agree they should be grateful. Instead they want more. Then the government just gives them more and taxes the rest of us who don't have much, who are trying not to live off other people. Thats mess up!!! I rather give my money to those who really need it and that are welling to work for it.

joanna said...

that is the sad attitude of a lot of people these days