Saturday, March 29, 2008

Breastfeeding, motherhood, ect.

Wow. Being a mother. It is hard.

Breastfeeding? SO HARD!! Everyone says it gets easier and I keep praying for that day to come. Im still using a nipple shield cuz my nips got so torn up and then Ive got a gargantulan boob that produces WAY more milk than the other and its huge and engorged and its got a plugged duct and a breast infection right now. oh yay another great joy of breastfeeding! The baby eats SOOO much. sometimes every hour, if not, then he always eats every two hours. I feel like such a milk machine!

Sleep? Fuh'get about it! It doesnt exist. Jonas wakes up more in the night than any other time, i swear!

Personal time? Doesnt happen! Cuz the second you need to get something done, the baby will most assuredly wake up and start crying! Good luck if you need to take a crap! lol.

Love life? well, making out only goes so far when your boobs hurt more than anything and your lady bits have just been torn up. Hey! on a positive note, at least my lips are still functioning.

Post pregnancy body? Not bad actually. I thought it would be sooo much worse! Im still waiting (not so) patiently to fit into the majority of my pants. But im making progress everyday, yippee!! AND in comparison to what my body looked like 3 weeks ago, i feel like a freakin supermodel.

Family Relations? pretty awesome. Nick is SUCH a good daddy! It melts my heart to see him with our son taking care of him and playing with him. Me and my parents, in particular, my mom are closer now, which is something i can honestly say i thought would never happen. Me and my mom have NEVER been close! But she has been such a huge help to me the past couple weeks! Nicks family has been great too, i dont think we've ever been brought so much food in our lives!! Oreo even like Jonas and we were sooo worried about her not being able to adjust to having a baby in the house, but she has been doing so well! Everyone loves Jonas to death, he is gonna be such a spoiled lil boy!

Being a mother? It is hard, but it is also so rewarding! I love to see my lil boy growing and doing more things! When he just looks up and me with his big eyes and stares, it is such an amazing feeling. When he smiles in his sleep (even if its just gas smiles or a reflex), it is the cutest thing in the world! I have taken so many pictures of this kid, its absolutely ridiculous! He makes some of the cutest noises and cutest faces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.