Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Current Events

So, i got a call from the Relief society president last night. Apparently, they think im inactive now or something. They KNOW i just had a baby... anyways, now they are stopping by to visit me? im not quite sure why. I told her i would be back in Relief society as soon as jonas starts to maybe sleep at night. lol. but i think this visit is just her excuse to come to the house and see the baby and comiserate with me and tell me stories of when she was a young mother. Oh what fun! :p

Yesterday was my first day back at work... I'm only going back part time so i only have to work 2 days a week in the office for 5 hours. It went surprisingly well. Natalie (nicks sister) babysat Jonas and she said he was really good for her. yay! :) Work was great, everyone missed me. (awwwww.... ) It kinda felt like i never left, and gosh it felt SO good to get out of the house! and call me a bad mother or whatever, but omgosh, it was sooo nice to get a break from jonas for a few hours! i havent had that since he was born because he likes to breastfeed every 2 hours!!

Speaking of Jonas, I think he's starting to smile. i have the hardest time distinguishing if he is "really" smiling or if its just a gas smile. Probably because he has more gas than iraq. ( lol at my political joke) he is the gassiest baby ever. So the other day i was talking to him and smiling and he smiles at me and i was like "WOO HOO!!" and then like two seconds later he lets out a huge fart! whats a mom supposed to think? oh well, it was a cute smile regardless.

oh! ive started water aerobics again!! yay! i just hope it give me a waist again! i want my old waist back! right now its almost the same size as my hips.. eek!

No comments: